Monday, December 29, 2008

Goals for the Year 2009


career
- i really want to focus on web development, to learn and gain more experience on ASP.Net. maybe, after a year of working on my current job, i'll do some self-assessment, if I am improving or learning and to see if it's worth staying, haha!


money - i'll try to save some money, probably on a different account or on a different bank.

health - i'll be more conscious on my health this coming year, I'll try to lessen my smoking (much better if I quit...) and drinking habit. i'll be more active on sports. i really missed playing basketball, BMX (minus the tricks), mountain climbing, etc.

love - no regrets, just lessons learned, haha...

others
-
i'll finish my so-called bus-ticket collage and my softdrink in can tabs chain. i'll fix my old bass guitar, i really love the sound of its pick up. i will buy a new acoustic guitar. i will create a new "inuman notebook", like a songbook minus the lyrics, only chords. etc.

"Happy New Year to All!!!"


No comments: